Car Accidents Caused By Sun Glare
Although the amount of daylight we receive throughout the winter is far less than any other time of the year, Atlanta’s roads and highways still get plenty of sun glare. On any clear day, sun glare presents a significant health hazard for drivers.
Not only do we lose visibility of our surroundings, but when we are stuck in traffic, the possibility of rear-end collisions occurring increases exponentially.
Driving With Sun Glare
Fast Help’s network of Atlanta personal injury attorneys prepared several safety tips you can use when driving with sun glare to help prevent a car accident:
- If you can avoid driving directly east or west during sunrise and sunset, try to do so.
- Maintain five or six seconds between you and the vehicles ahead of you. The drivers in front of you are also affected by sun glare and may suddenly hit their brakes.
- Take your time and slow down. Driving at a reduced speed gives you more time to react to the actions of other drivers and helps reduce the chances of getting into an accident.
- Carry sunglasses in your vehicle to reduce the effects of sun glare and to improve your visibility.
- Pay close attention to the behavior of the drivers around you.
Call Fast Help If You Are In A Car Accident Caused By Sun Glare
If you or someone close to you is involved in a car accident that’s caused by sun glare, contact Fast Help right away. It is imperative for drivers that are injured in an accident to seek medical treatment and legal counsel as soon as possible to prevent permanent damage, as well as to protect the integrity of a potential lawsuit. Waiting a day or two to follow through with either obligation can compromise your long-term health and finances.
Our network of personal injury attorneys come with vast experience negotiating large settlements and presenting successful claims in court. We have the resources to conduct a thorough investigation and understand how to present straight-forward, coherent cases to juries.
Our primary goal is to defend your rights and give you complete peace of mind when it comes to covering the costs of your damages. Call us today for a free consultation to understand what your legal rights and options are. Just dial (404) 592-0318.