Questions To Ask When Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney
Finding the right personal injury attorney to represent you after a car accident is critical for ensuring compensation for damages, as well as peace of mind.
If you are involved in a car accident, call FAST HELP immediately after you call the police – (404) 592-0318. We are Atlanta’s most experienced car accident helpline and can connect you to bar-certified personal injury attorneys, as well as medical professionals.
Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney
When looking for the right Atlanta personal injury attorney to represent you, consider the following questions to see if they are qualified to support your legal rights.
Experience and Expertise
To understand the level of experience your potential attorney has with successfully handling personal injury lawsuits, consider the following questions:
- Do you focus on general law or specialize in personal injury cases?
- What is your record when representing personal injury cases in trial?
- Are you willing to refer me to a few of your past personal injury clients?
- Are you going to personally represent my case or will I be referred to members of your team?
Cost and Handling Of Payments
It’s important to understand how your potential attorney handles payment, especially if you might have to miss work because of your injuries. Make sure to ask:
- Do you charge by the hour or take a percentage of the total compensation awarded?
- When will I have to provide payment?
- Do you send invoices that outline your costs?
- What happens if I do not receive compensation for my injuries or damage?
It’s important to know that all of Fast Help’s personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that you pay nothing if you are not able to win your case. In addition, Fast Help does not require a consultation fee or any other kind of up-front cost.
Access and Availability
To determine the type of priority your personal injury case will have with your potential attorney, make sure to ask:
- How many cases are you currently representing?
- When can we file my lawsuit?
- Who can I contact if you are in trial or out of the office?
- How soon do you reply to missed phone calls or e-mails?
Call Fast Help For Immediate Personal Injury Assistance & Legal Support
Calling Fast Help is the best way to connect with some of the most experienced personal injury attorneys in Atlanta.
With zero up-front costs, superior personal attention, and a successful trial record, you have nothing to lose by calling us. If you are involved in a car accident or some other personal injury event, call (404) 592-0318 right away.