What Kind of Doctor Should I See After an Injury?

September 21, 2016 | General Tips

What Kind of Doctor Should I See After an Injury? | Fast HelpAre the Atlanta personal injury doctors at Fast Help different from ordinary doctors? Maybe they wear a white lab coat and rip it off to reveal a super hero underneath.

Don’t you wish that could be your doctor? If you’ve had a car accident injury and are then lucky to find just the right doctor – that’s probably how you’ll feel about him.

You’ve got a super hero doctor. This doctor knows how your soft tissue injuries are treated and has the tools to heal them. But you probably won’t find this doctor at the hospital.

Should I Go to the Emergency Room After a Car Accident?

After a car accident, people often go to the emergency room.

It’s a good move. Breaks and tears in the body require immediate treatment. Sometimes even an operation.

But once you’re fixed, you won’t get any more help. In many cases with minor injury, you’ll be able to walk away from the emergency room right after your appointment.

But after you leave – what do you do about the pain?

Why Can’t the Hospital Cure My Chronic Pain?

While hospital and primary care experts are where you go for acute injury, you need a different kind of doctor if you’re going to work on after-accident pain and soft tissue injuries.

After the primary injury is treated, there may be other injuries that are not obvious. These are the kinds of injuries that require an MRI to find, and possibly multiple visits to heal.

For example, you may need a cold laser to excite your tissues into fixing themselves – because there’s no other way to reach them. Cara registrasi avast free Jadi pro 2050

The problem is that MRI machines and cold lasers aren’t what you’ll be offered at the hospital.

Instead, you need an after accident clinic.

What Should You Look for in a Car Accident Injury Doctor?

Look for someone who knows how to treat your car accident injuries. These may be problems with your joints, spine and movement.

Also, look for car accident injury doctors who are members of specialized clinics providing comprehensive care. That’s where you can obtain X-rays, MRI scans and treatment plans.

These are not benefits that you receive at a hospital because hospitals deal with acute injury.

Will the Hospital Get Me the Records I Need to Plan My Legal Case?

Your hospital isn’t going to make sure that you get the records that you need to help you with your legal case. One reason for this is that only an after accident clinic offers MRI scans to look for soft tissue damage.

If you’re looking for help planning your legal case after an accident, call 1-800-FASTHELP. Fast Help has a network of Atlanta car accident attorneys who specialize in personal injury cases. We can also refer you the doctors who specialize in after accident care. Contact us today.

Click to call now

(404) 592-0318